Monday, December 27, 2010

Stuff I Don't Want to Hear Any More About in 2011

 I am a news junkie. I read two newspapers, listen to news radio, read news online and watch whatever news programs I can catch on TV. But some news stories tell me things I really don't want to know. Here is my list of the top 10 in that category from 2010.

 10. Bernie Maddoff's life in prison.
  9. Mel Gibson's church.
  8. Naomi Campbell's anger management.
  7. Bret Favre's retirement plans.
  6. Bristol Palin's dancing ability.
  5. Lebron James' attempts to rehabilitate his image.
  4. Rex Ryan's wife's feet (or anyone else's feet).
  3. Anybody and anything about "Jersey Shore"
  2. Lindsay Lohan's explanations to the judge.
  1. BP's explanation of who is at fault for their oil spill.

I am sure there are other stories that merit the same lack of attention in 2011. Feel free to add your own choices in the comments below.

0 comments: